Thursday 23 December 2021

Hope this christmas

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I love to stretch my stamps to make cards for different occasions. I made a card using Choose hope from Pinkfresh Studio and turned it into a non-traditional Christmas card. I decided to take part in this month's challenge at Pinkfresh studio and used colours from mood board provided. I used pink for flowers, yellow for background, teal and green for leaves. 

I stamped the image and coloured with pencils. I fuzzy cut the image and kept it aside. I took a white notecard and inked with yellow ink. I trimmed down strips of white card stock to adde for the background. I added some die cut leaves and the stamped image and finished the card with pearls and sentiment. 





Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your idea of making background. Beautiful flower and fine touch of pearls. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Priya! Beautiful flower. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Happy New Year!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card! very pretty! thank you for sharing with us at my besties challenge blog
    hugs
    raelma

    ReplyDelete