Monday 24 January 2022

Embrace with wings

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

'Until you spread your wings, you will have no idea how far you can fly'.........
Ever since this stamp set was released by Pink Fresh studio, I have always had my eyes on it and wanted to have it in my stash. After repeatedly trying, finally I got my hands on it and its amazing to colour. The stamp set is called Butterflies and I got it from Crafters Emporio in India. This is like fun zone if you love to colour or want to practice colouring. 


The colouring practice turned into a card here. I found an amazing cardstock from Amazon and it works brilliantly with wax based pencils and watercolours and markers. I used Derwent colour pencils to colour the Butterfly. There are two images and I used the largest one and used blue and green to colour along with grey for the border. I enjoyed colouring the butterfly and its the perfect image. I took another piece of white cardstock and added some watercolours for the background. I splattered black ink and gold paint and added strip of gold and black cardstock. I added the sentiment, pearls and the image to a top fold note card. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card! Beautiful water color background and gorgeous image focal point. Thanks so much for playing along with the 613 Avenue Create, "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card with wonderful colouring skills. A fabulous effect. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. The butterfly is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... this is gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very beautiful! Love the coloration of the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning! Your butterfly is beyond beautiful! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs My Blog
    A Place To Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of January 23-31,2022 at
    613 Avenue Create ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete