Friday 21 January 2022

Stencil on vellum

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card and this time its using stencils on vellum and highlighting them as well. This time I used a large flower stencil from iCraft and stencils with larger areas are perfect for highlighting and adding more interest. 

I first stenciled the dye ink mildly so I can get the perfect outline of the flower. I used pencils to highlight each petal and used markers to add some dots on each petal along with white gel pen. I added it to a notecard and finished my card. 





Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the layout and velum. The pink looks stunning against the black. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya, I'm so happy to have the opportunity to enlarge your photos - all the better to see the wonderful details of this gorgeous bloom and added interest from your ink, pencil, and marker details!
    Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with The Flower Challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of your stencil and making your flower come alive with the combined techniques.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the stencil. Thanks for joining us this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bizkro would like to appreciate your post.

    ReplyDelete