Tuesday 15 November 2022

Die cut in-lay card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card where I used Crystal flower overlay set 1 from Elizabeth craft designs and created one of favourite techniques while using dies which is die cut inlay. There are multiple ways to use inlay technique and here, I used cardstock to inlay the pieces together. I used yellow and pink cardstock and did some highlights after I stacked them all together. I used orange and yellow to shade the petals for the large flower and shades of pink for the small flower. I mildly inked the background and added the die cut flower to the card base. I finished the card with a sentiment and some embellishments. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Priya. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card full of beautiful details!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. So many beautiful details. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete