Saturday 26 November 2022

Sky high CAS card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with a CAS card using SY Sky high stamp set from My favorite things. I am going along with the sketch from MFT sketch challenge and I used one image from the stamp set. I took a white card stock and a cloud die to die cut. I kept the other piece of the die as well. I wanted to ink both the card pieces. For the die cut part I inked using blue ink and the other part with yellow ink. I added the yellow inked part to the to a black card stock and for the cloud part, I added double sided foam adhesive to give some dimension. I added the coloured image to the card base. I finished the card with a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Great intrepretation of the sketch and a clever way to create the sky. Well done! Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Flyin', Priya! I like your layers and adorable Paratrooper. Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely card with your balloon lol, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute, Priya. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. You are so talented, and I pray that you will see God's hand of blessing, love, forgiveness and hope as you share your art in our challenges. I'm so grateful for you. Please come by again soon.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete