Monday 10 April 2023

Spring flowers

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Spring is in the air and I am all about die cuts and music. For my card today, I am working with only dies and they are one of my favourites. All dies are from dress my craft - Guitar, mini florals and leaves and alphabet dies. I die cut the guitar and layered them together as they are layering die set and added some leaves and flowers to one side of the guitar and a birthday sentiment to finish up the card.



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

8 comments:

  1. a super cute card. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermoso trabajo !!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that this card is all about dies - you've achieved great layers of your elements. Thanks for jining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a lot of die cuts! And they've been assembled to make a great card! Loving all the layers in the card and the slimline look suites the design very well. Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card..
    Thank you for joining us at HLS die challenge, stay safe and keep crafting..
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Perfect for any music lover. Love the guitar, the flowers and all the layers. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card, really love the guitar image and all the different layers! Thanks so much for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge and hope you will join one of the upcoming challenges too! :)

    ReplyDelete